tales from the wayside

I started for telling short stories - then about the home remodel (not happening) - now ... just random outtakes and foolish assumptions.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Just checking in....

I discovered, much to my delight, that there is a dinner theater not far from my own home. We went and saw Kiss Me Kate a few weeks ago, and we had a good time. The food was INCREDIBLE, and the acting was very good. I will reserve judgemeent on the acting as it was, after all, a matinee.

We have tickets to A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum at the end of May, and will be taking my mother and step-father there for their sixth(?) anniversary.

Oh, by the way, in case you’re one of the three people in the world that I didn’t tell this to yet, one of my little short stories got published. I’m kinda pumped about that.

3 Comments:

Blogger karla said...

Congratulations on getting published! As a struggling freelancer, I know how hard that process can be.
HURRAY FOR YOU!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Congratulations about the story, eh?

That's nice that you found a nice dinner theater place. You may or may not remember that we tried once, and I don't think we'll ever try again. not there anyway.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I guess I said that once before somewhere. I don't think I ever found the site though, or found the site but not the story. I can't remember.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home