tales from the wayside

I started for telling short stories - then about the home remodel (not happening) - now ... just random outtakes and foolish assumptions.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

Friday, June 23, 2006

Wanna hear a secret?

PSSST!

Hey, come here.

I got something to tell you, but it’s a secret, don’t tell.

We called a realtor.

Right now we’re just thinking about it, but we’re thinking seriously about getting a somewhat bigger house.

Keep your fingers crossed and pray if you got 'em, 'cause we’re not sure about this, but it “feels right”

2 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Good luck with this. It may be a lot easier and simpler than Plan A. Whatever you end up doing, I hope that it works out. Peace and joy.

7:24 AM  
Blogger karla said...

I can't help but agree with the wise man above. Home renovations are awesome, but a real big pain the ass. Fun times ahead!

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home